You're on this planet for a reason: To grow and fully experience life. Discover how to grow yourself, your career, business, your enjoyment of life. On this website, you will find articles, books, videos and programs that will stretch your mind, challenge your thinking, provide insights and suggest possible paths you can take, while providing some fun and excitement along the way. I am pleased you're here. Please take some time to explore what we have to offer. - Roger Ellerton
Services Provided by Renewal Technologies Inc.
We provide public speaking and facilitation services, online NLP training, business workshops/seminars and coaching assistance through our own resources or those of highly qualified associates:
- Public and Keynote Presentations and Facilitation Services. Contact Roger Ellerton, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out how we can support your association, company or team.
- NLP online Practitioner and Master Practitioner Certification Training Programs.
- Business Workshops/Courses. Our workshops range from focussing on a particular issue or broad overview (both half day) to in-depth study and practice in a specific area (up to three days). You can choose from an already designed workshop or a customized workshop to address a specific issue. Contact Roger Ellerton, at email@example.com, to see what is possible.
- Coaching Assistance.
We can help,
- If you are experiencing: change at work or at home and having difficulty coping, difficulty determining or achieving your goals, overwork and feeling undervalued, lack of energy or focus for what you would like to do, difficulty in your relationships, problems relating to your staff or co-workers, burn-out as a parent or manager.
- If you are looking for: more in life/health/relationships/career, improved communication/persuasion skills, greater self-confidence or self-awareness, help to pursue your journey of self-discovery, effective approaches to meaningfully interact with co-workers or family members.
Effective Ideas and Tools for Work and Home
If you are a parent, coach, manager, salesperson and you are looking for effective ways to communicate with your family, coworkers, clients or even yourself:
- Realize that NLP is one of the most effective and easiest to understand and use methodologies/models for intra- and interpersonal communication.
- Consider the following books and ebooks by Roger Ellerton.
You can view all of these books on one page at Amazon or use the links below to take you to a specific book on your country's Amazon site. These books are also available through other fine online book retailers.
- Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: NLP and Common Sense for Coaches, Managers and You covers all of the basic NLP material and is a great resource for coaches, managers and those wanting to learn NLP.
- Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: 5 Step Action Plan provides a road map for achieving your goals or coaching others to do so.
- Parents' Handbook: NLP and Common Sense Guide for Family Well-Being provides effective ways to improve your communication with your children and your children's communication with you, their teachers and friends. You will also learn how to support your children in school and elsewhere.
- Win-Win Influence: How to Enhance Your Personal and Business Relationships provides proven processes for you to be the difference that makes the difference in creating better results in your life, career or any place two or more people gather.
- Self-Publishing Your Book: A Guide for First-Time and DIY Authors shares insights and experiences based on my mistakes and lessons learned while writing and publishing eight books.
- NLP and Personal Growth Thoughts: A Series of Articles by Roger Ellerton. Volumes 1 and 2 each contain 15 articles. Some articles will educate you on basic NLP concepts, while others will challenge your current way of thinking and how you view the world around you.
- NLP Techniques Anyone Can Use provides ten typical NLP processes that illustrate the breadth and potential of NLP.
- Improve Your Communication Skills -- Make a Real Difference in Your Business or Life! Explore the LAB Profile®, short for the Language and Behavior Profile, which is a profiling method that enables you to uncover how people get motivated, think and make decisions. Learn how to be more persuasive, even with people who see the world in a different way than you do. If the program is not for you, you get a full refund. Also check out their other products for addressing communication problems, improving relationships or increasing sales.
NLP Practitioner and Master Practition Certification Training
NLP training is probably the best gift you can give yourself (providing you participate to the best of your abilities). It will give you tools and techniques you can use as a coach, parent, manager or entrepreneur to help and support others in a caring and respectful manner. And even more important, NLP training will assist you in improving the internal conversations you have with yourself and the conversations you have with others; putting you on a path to address the issues that hold you back, to discover your true potential and to achieve your dreams.
Thanks to recent advances in technology, you now have two viable alternatives - Classroom or online NLP practitioner and master practitioner training. Note: We are moving away from classroom training, choosing instead to specialize in online NLP certification training. Take our bias into account, read what we have to say and choose what is best for you.
- In a classroom training, you get to practice techniques with your fellow students, get immediate feedback from qualified assistants and can ask questions as the material is presented.
There are many good live NLP trainings. For example, you can train with Richard Bandler, the co-founder of NLP, and John La Valle.
Classroom training proceeds at a predetermined pace. As a result, it is not unusual for participants to miss one or more key concepts, to not fully understand the material or not be entirely comfortable putting what they have learned into practice. If this is your experience, you may wish to enhance your understanding and abilities by combining your live training with an online course of study.
- Online NLP training is home study that you can take from anywhere in the world. A good online training has many advantages. For example:
- No travel and living costs.
- Lower course fees and cost effective payment plans -- e.g. pay only as you access each module.
- Study at home and learn at your own pace according to your schedule and needs -- Review the course material as often and whenever you want (next week, next month, next year) and ask questions of your coach/trainer until you reach the skill and proficiency level you desire.
- Direct ongoing timely contact with certified NLP trainers by email, telephone or Skype to enhance your understanding and comfort with the material.
The online practitioner training that we recommend includes certification, is presented in multimedia format (fully compatible with all mobile devices) and is a complete package (e.g. a 120 hour program with 85 presentations and 45 live demonstrations). There are no hidden costs and this program includes a money back guarantee! Click on the following image to find out if online training is a good choice for you:
If you are already a certified NLP practitioner, then take your NLP knowledge, abilities and achievements to the next level with online NLP master practitioner certification training.
Combine your NLP training with online LAB Profile® training to take your communication skills to even higher levels of proficiency.
Free Articles and Videos
If you are curious about NLP or an experienced practitioner, the following free articles and videos will start you on your journey or add to your knowledge and abilities:
- Author, public speaker and trainer, Roger Ellerton, has written over 70 NLP and Personal Growth articles.
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic and Auditory Digital Preference Assessment.
- 'Discover NLP' Web Series. In this fascinating email sequence you'll find out how NLP gives the really successful and happy people in the world the edge over all the others. You'll see videos, hear audio and read articles that will give you a new, fresh insight into the wide and varied field of NLP that has given so many people the keys to success, health and happiness ... in business and in life.
- Report: NLP and You - The Keys to Success, Health & Happiness in Business and in Life.
- Free NLP LIFE Inspirational Newsletters.
- Laura Spicer's 7 Powerful Secrets To Improve Your Voice. Laura has been working in the corporate world with groups and individuals, helping them with their voices and communication abilities for the last 15 years.
- Get your free copy of "The 8 Must Know NLP Secrets For You To Be Successful".
Super Powers Super You
A free online event to ...
Address the Three Fears that Stop You
Society forces three big fears on us, they act to suppress success, and now you can move beyond them. All free of charge. You simply need to show up for Paul's breakthrough training.
- The first fear is "I am unworthy, I am insufficient, I am not enough."
- The second fear is "If I screw up, I will be alone."
- The third is "I am unsafe, I can be harmed, I cannot trust others to support me."
As we hang on to these fears, we tend to look outside of ourselves for the validation of our worthiness, for the love we need to fill our emptiness, and the security that the world can provide. The anxieties rule and cement over our Super Powers so we don't use them.
It is often so hard to look inside of ourselves where our abundance and resources are.
Super Powers, Super You will turn this upside down for you. You already know you are filled with abundant capabilities and you will discover how you can use them to produce miraculous results.
If you require information, have questions about our NLP-based coaching, training or consulting services and courses or comments on my articles or books, I would appreciate hearing from you.
Contact me, Roger Ellerton, Managing Partner, Renewal Technologies Inc. by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.